This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Imprivata is a profitable high-growth leader in Healthcare IT Security that enhances patient care delivery by providing fast, secure access to patient information through its Single Sign-On, Authentication Management and HIPPA Compliant Texting solutions.
Imprivata is seeking a post-sales Implementation Engineer to work with the company's customers and business partners in the planning and execution of software implementations. Manage projects and apply technical and project management skills to directly contribute to the company's product implementations and be a key contributor in the development and evolution of the company's deployment methodology. Work with our channel partners throughout software implementations to ensure knowledge transfer and ongoing partner training and enablement.
* Execution of assigned project tasks including installing Imprivata products, testing, and managing the project through end user deployment.
* Provide guidance and best practices to the customers on deploying the products within their environment.
* Create and administer project plan ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Documentation of customer projects including Visio network and user workflows.
* Contribute to the creation & maintenance of project/process related 'best practice' methodologies, training and documentation.
* Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 years demonstrated expertise implementing enterprise software packages or custom systems
* Strong knowledge of Window s technology and applications
* Working knowledge of Citrix and Terminal Services
* Excellent verbal and written skills, leadership skills, analytical skills, and project management experience (PMP certification is a plus)
* Experience with implementation of applications in a healthcare environment.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Candidate should be experienced in training and consulting on the use of software systems.
* Experience in one or more of the following areas: enterprise computing, security, PKI, directory services, authentication mechanisms, encryption, identity management and PC software and utilities
* Independent problem-solving, self-motivated and positive customer service attitude
* Ability to work in complex customer environments with delivery that is responsive to internal and external Customer's expectations
* Requires ability to accurately estimate, plan, and report work efforts
* Must be able to analyze and solve technically related project issues
* Extensive domestic travel - up to 75%. Current average for the team is 60%
* Working knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (Citrix, VMWare , Hyper-V, Sun Ray) desirable
* Three to five years of experience with Windows administration and troubleshooting.
* Experience with client-server model software implementations that impact end users.
* Experience with support CRM systems. SalesForce experience a plus.
* Experience with Identity Management Solutions, provisioning systems, Web SSO desirable
* Experience with LAN/WAN network infrastructure including understanding of switches, routers, firewalls desirable