This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
TransCore Intelligent Transportation Systems
TransCore IntelliTrans, LLC a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Implementation Manager to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia.
Primary responsibilities include setup and configuration of new clients with access to the IntelliTrans Transportation Management Systems (TMS), a web based application provided by IntelliTrans to its customers for use in transportation execution and tracking, and other services provided to our customers. This role requires strong customer facing skills along with strong analytical skills to ensure successful customer demonstrations and implementations. A background in information technology with a focus on web application setup is required. Experience in the transportation industry is desired.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides product demonstrations to customers; serves as subject matter expert on products
* Works directly with customer technical and operations teams to document and interpret stated project objectives in the context of available IntelliTrans solutions
* Works with customers to define data flows and data mapping between systems, to meet project objectives
* Creates and manages project task lists and issues logs, driving completion of tasks by both internal and customers
* Uses system tools, queries, reports, and data to provide services to production customers
* Creates queries and reports within IntelliTrans products to support customers during implementation, specifically to ensure data completeness and quality
* Identifies potential sales opportunities at existing customers by listening to customer objectives during the implementation process and recognizing opportunities for additional product offerings to be sold
* Establishes procedures for training customers on the products
* Manages the development of product documentation such as user help documentation, tutorials, release notes, installation guides, etc.
* Works closely with Product Support team to establish project-level training plans and monitors those plans for completion
* Works with customers to identify the need for system enhancements to meet project objectives, with a strong ability to extract and document functional requirements
* Works closely with Product Management to document and articulate customer requests for additional features
* Obtains and maintains expert proficiency in IntelliTrans products and s Setup and supports new customers on the Global Visibility Platform (GVP) application(s)
* Verifies and reports system issues, providing early warning problem detection on issues that impact our customer base
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Excellent Communication skills: writing, speaking, presenting and listening
* Advanced analytical skills for use in validating customer setups/data flows
* At least 3 years related IT support experience
* 3-5 years experience in product support or related role
* Advanced Excel knowledge
* Project Management skills; ability to manage multiple implementations
* Application development experience is a plus
* Ability to travel is required; up to 25%
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor s Degree in Business Information Systems or related area, or equivalent work experience
A leader in the transportation industry since 1934, TransCore provides innovative, technical solutions including next generation Open Road Tolling, Intelligent Transportation Systems and Radio Frequency Identification systems that secure access and vehicle registration for airports, hospitals, parking garages, border patrols, trucking fleets and rail carriers. TransCore also operates tolling customer service centers for transportation agencies throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, and Dubai. TransCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Roper Technologies Inc., a diversified growth company in the S&P 500, Fortune 1000 and Russell 1000 indices.
TransCore offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program. Participation is limited to regular full-time employees.
TransCore provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To learn more about TransCore please visit us at www.transcore.com.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered at this time for this position.
All referrals and r sum s are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department. TransCore will not consider unsolicited r sum s from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services and/or recruitment agencies.