This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFounded in 1998, Vibes is a mobile marketing leader that helps some of the world's biggest brands acquire, engage and deepen customer relationships through the use of mobile technology. Vibes' Catapult Mobile Relationship Management (MRM) platform enables marketers to drive revenue growth and loyalty through mobile messaging, mobile wallet marketing leveraging Apple's Passbook and Google Wallet, post-click engagement, and advanced segmentation, targeting and personalization. Vibes has delivered more than 8 billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include some of the largest brands in the world including Sears, The Home Depot, Verizon, Allstate, JCPenney, Chipotle, and Old Navy.
The Implementation Manager is an important role at Vibes, helping establish a strong start to our relationship with customers. This role will be charged with ensuring our customers make an easy transition to our platform. The implementation manager will be responsible for helping to streamline the on-boarding process, project managing the implementation and coordinating interdepartmental resources. Vibes has a diverse customer base, with differing needs, the ideal candidate will be able to learn the process and needs for each of these customers. This role will report to the business operations team.
* Project Management and Communication:
* Coordinate project needs with internal stakeholders
* Develop project plans and timelines based on project scope
* Work with cross-departmental teams to ensure the project stays on track
* Troubleshoot and problem solve when tasks are off track
* Responsible for internal communication on updates, issues, roadblocks, wins
* Identify opportunities for project plan improvements
* Create, update and maintain tools and documents used in the onboarding process.
* Review deal terms, billing specs, invoicing requirements and contacts with accounting team
* Utilize internal Vibes tools (including Salesforce) to create and establish client accounts
* Work with clients to gather all necessary materials in the on-boarding process
* Client Management
* Responsible for project status updates with the client
* Ensure client deliverables are requested and received as needed
* Gather and present training and on-boarding materials for clients
* Review/Scope technical integrations/API needs with client
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum 3 years relevant project management experience in fast paced, digital marketing, advertising or technology driven environment
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Communications or related field
* Superior project management, communication and critical thinking skills
* Strong writing and presentation skills
* Excellent organization and time management skills
* Passion for innovation and efficiency: proven track record implementing internal process improvements
* Passion for and proven track record for learning and becoming a subject matter expert for a new category or industry
* Proven success developing and maintaining superior stakeholder relationships, delivering results, and anticipating roadblocks
* Demonstrated success applying project management principles and fundamentals to cutting edge and complex projects
* Ability to build and maintain internal partnerships across all levels and departments, including operations, sales, product, etc.
* Proven track record juggling multiple priorities and deadlines
* Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
* Professional, high-integrity, reliable, organized, driven and results-oriented
* Superior MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
OUR CORE VALUES:
_Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders _
_Always be Learning_
_Relentless Focus on the Customer _
_Never be Satisfied_
_Create Value _
_Seek Accountability and Ownership_
Vibes Media is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.