Implementation Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Implementation Project Manager is responsible for leading customer deployments for the CyberGrants software application. This is a highly visible role in the organization requiring a combination of project management, technical and interpersonal skills to be successful.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Provide project leadership for customer and partner integrations
* Implement and manage a project governance framework for customer or partner engagements
* Develop, manage and report on project status, schedule and risks
* Provide clear and effective internal and customer-facing communication and escalation paths and processes
* Execute cross-functional, cross-product awareness and coordination of the customer's service experience, priorities, and needs
* Provide project leadership for customer integrations
* Monitor in-flight projects to identify any risks arising from the technical discovery portions of projects. Work with staff and peers in order to drive resolution on the identified risks
* Support project team members, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity
* Ensure success of projects while maintaining customer service focus
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Highly self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, yet also work independently on complex problems
* 5-7years of experience in customer-facing roles, preferably within technology or consulting organizations
* A demonstrated understanding of when and how to be flexible, and when and how to be firm
* Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extremely high standards for documented work product
* Extensive knowledge of MS Project, Visio and MS Office products
* Knowledge of supply chain business processes including distribution, logistics and warehousing preferred
* Experience with computer system validation preferred
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (0 - 25%travelrequirement).
* PMP certification is a plus
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; MBA preferred