Implementation/Training Analyst I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 25537-124578
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That's why, after more than a decade, Parallon remains dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future.
As one of the healthcare industry's leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized services in the areas of revenue cycle, purchasing, supply chain, technology, workforce management and consulting.
Parallon's purpose is simple. We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
JOB TITLE Implementation & Training Analyst I
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES-Position uses a standard toolkit and methodology in the implementation of our Physician Practice Management System (PPMS) including documented processes, internal resources planning, managing client expectations, project communications, technical analysis and design, testing, training and final implementation.
SUPERVISOR Director of Implementation
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Monitor and control project issues and scope from client perspective.
2. Monitor risk and change management and escalates any issues to the appropriate leadership.
3. Provide overall implementation of PPMS software.
4. Oversee implementation project timeline.
5. Attend all major project team meetings and communicate issues to management.
6. Act as liaison for client in driving software product changes.
7. Evaluate clients workflows, documents and procedures for implementation and customized training.
8. Conduct training courses for internal and external clients.
9. Assist in developing web-based courses for client and internal training.
10. Participate in development of on-line help for PPMS.
11. Maintain strong interaction with Information Technology for exchange of ideas.
12. Maintain strong interaction with Subject Matter Experts for exchange of ideas.
13. Maintain strong interaction with end users to review and revise materials.
14. Utilization of remote training technology when needed
15. Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct philosophy and
Mission and Value Statement .
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES This position requires the following minimal requirements:
1. Knowledge of the medical environment.
2. Knowledge of computers, especially PPMS, and their applications.
3. Problem solving skills.
4. Organizational skills.
5. Ability to troubleshoot.
6. Ability to work independently.
7. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
8. Ability to maintain effective working relationships.
9. Valid driver s license required
EDUCATION Associate s degree in related field preferred. Equivalent combination of work experience and education acceptable.
One-two years in software training and/or implementation preferred, working knowledge of physician billing environment preferred, and proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, etc. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Valid driver s license required.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, students, clients, and customers.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to analyze and prepare Excel spreadsheets is desirable.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Has excellent analytical skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Extended and unusual hours may be required. Travel requirement may exceed 60% of the time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Last Edited: 09/15/2016