Import Logistics Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONOne of our clients, a world-class manufacturing, sales/marketing, and distribution enterprise is currently seeking an IMPORT LOGISTICS COORDINATOR to perform several key functions.
The Logistics Coordinator:
* Coordinates import operations.
* Help to manage import documentation and keep accurate tabs on shipment departures, port arrivals, and delays, solving problems quickly where required.
* Communicates and builds relationships with planning and supply chain of company
* Negotiate and compile transportation rates to aid in purchasing decisions.
* Assist with inventory forecasting and planning.
* A four yearBS/BA degree is preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in operations and administration.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced office.
* Excellent communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills required.
* Candidate must possess a strong team work attitude.
* Candidate must be computer proficient with MS Office applications.