In-House Adecco Recruiter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Tinton Falls, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Adecco General Staffing Recruiter job is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, coaching, developing and redeploying temporary staff members who support the current and future needs of our clients. This is a temporary-to-permanent opportunity primarily supporting a client at their work site location.
If you are self-directed, client focused, hard working, and meet the below qualifications, then we would love to hear from you.
The General Staffing Recruiter job responsibilities include:
- Consulting with client hiring managers to thoroughly understand the clients needs
- Developing creative sourcing strategies and leveraging resources to recruit high caliber candidates through online social networking, job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Interviewing and assessing candidates qualifications through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency based evaluations.
- Developing a network of ready to work candidates to meet the current and anticipated needs of our clients.
- Facilitating interviews between the candidate and client.
- Facilitating Adecco-specific and client specific hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Developing long term relationships with temporary employees while on assignment, providing career coaching, and when required disciplinary actions.
- Maintaining and updating thorough, accurate, and compliant documentation of all client, candidate, and temporary interactions via technology solutions.
- At least an Associates Degree.
- Minimum two (2) years customer service or sales experience in a fast-paced environment.
- One year experience in the recruiting industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
- The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
- A consultative approach to building and maintain strong client relationships and candidate networks.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
- The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality.
- A strong work ethic motivated by results.
Traveling and Availability Requirements:
- Must be able work a Wednesday - Sunday schedule.
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing and able to commute to the following locations: Union County, Edison, South Plainfield, Holmdel, and Tinton Falls, NJ.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled