In Room Dining Assistant Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Ensure proper training and supervision of all In Room Dining personnel to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
* Monitor all tray and table set ups, being sure all products are well presented to the guest. Linen, china and silver must be spotless. Food must be properly garnished and fresh looking. Warm food must be kept warm, cold beverages must be served adequately chilled.
* All deliveries must be made by time quoted to guest and must be delivered by properly uniformed, well groomed In Room Dining Servers and Servers.
* Tray and table retrievals must be made either within a reasonable amount of time after delivery or upon guest request.
* Check to be sure that all Servers and Servers are doing assigned prep work at beginning of shift, as well as side work at end of shift.
* Give detailed menu information, proper phone etiquette and written scenarios to the order-takers/cashiers
* Carefully plan weekly coverage, being careful of needless overtime and insuring proper coverage, keeping holidays, leaves of absence and vacations in mind when granting time off for any associate.
* Must be able to push, pull, and lift 50+lbs
* Must have 1 year Food and Beverage Supervisory/and or Front Desk Experience in a large complex hotel.
* Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: