In Room Dining Busser - PT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
A busser ensures that all dishes in all the rooms are picked up in an efficient and effective manner. They must also assist in all other area of In Room Dining as deemed necessary by the supervisor.
* Ensure all dishes are picked up in a quick and efficient manner.
* Bus all dishes in kitchen area quickly, including placement of any non-dishware items in proper areas.
* Complete all side work that is designated either by captain or manager.
* Call in to room service every 15-20 minutes for dish pick-ups.
* Understand all policies and procedures of the hotel and department.
* Maintain good cleanliness standards and proper care of all supplies and equipment.
* Maintain an atmosphere of pleasant hospitality with guests and in room service area, including clear, concise and courteous communications.
* Maintain a safe work environment adhering to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
* Report to room service ready to work and at the specified time on schedule.
Must have a valid driver license and the ability to self motivate and work independently.
* Previous busser experience is prefereed but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: