In-plant Supervisor (Offset ink)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
INX International Ink Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Supervisor (Offset ink) to work at our customer site in Clinton, IA. Previous experience within the Ink industry is preferred but not required. ** Manufacturing experience is a MUST**
Essential functions of the job are:
* Service the customer.
* Direct, coordinate, and plan the activities of INX Inplant Technicians. Communicate and train on operational procedures to all INX In-plant Techs, assuring they are understood and implemented when applicable.
* Provide continued operational support and conduct In-plant quality audits.
* Supervises one In-plant Tech at customer site
* Assists and provides training on In-plant operations
* Oversees ink room and customer technical projects
* Produces ink and color matching
* Manages customer schedule
* Quality control of ink and inventory management
* Press-side troubleshooting
* Maintain sound relations with customer.
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS - EDUCATION - EXPERIENCE):
* High school graduate or G.E.D.
* At least 2 to 5 years in ink industry preferred; 1 to 3 years supervisory experience required.
* Manufacturing experience is a MUST!
* Offset based ink experience highly desirable
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.