In-plant Tech (Metal)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
INX International Ink Co.
Sugar Land, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Technician (Metal) to work at our customer site in Sugar Land, TX to act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
Manufacturing experience is required!
* Press-side technical support
* Color Matching
* Manufactures batches of ink under 100 lbs.
* QC incoming & on-site manufactured batches
* Inventory management and housekeeping
* Maintaining customer satisfaction by superior service
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS - EDUCATION - EXPERIENCE):
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Previous experience working with ink is preferred
* Manufacturing experience is required
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good computer skills.
* Good math, reading and written communication skills.
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.