Inboard Supervisor (NTN Driveshaft / Columbus Indiana)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
NTN Bearing of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NTN Driveshaft, a world leader in constant velocity technology for the automotive industry, is currently seeking a qualified INBOARD SUPERVISOR for our Columbus Indiana operation. NTN currently has 1800 employees working in our Columbus operation and customer demand for our product is growing rapidly. NTN Driveshaft manufactures Constant Velocity Joints (CVJs) for all of the major automotive companies. These customers include Honda, Ford, Toyota, GM, Chrysler and most other automotive OEMs.
WEST PLANT 3RD SHIFT
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Manage Safety, Quality and Production
* Support company, plant, and department objectives
* Ensure compliance to all applicable laws, policies, and procedures
* Coordinate and oversee the activities of all employees
* Set department standards using knowledge of equipment and processes
* Evaluate team member performance and generate progression plans
* Oversee training of all department employees
* Complete Performance Reviews, Corrective Actions, and associated documents
* Track ADP timekeeping and attendance
* Effectively communicate with team members of all levels and status
* Audit inventory systems and locations to ensure integrity in maintained
* Progressive Supervisory Experience- minimum 5 years
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Proficient in J.D. Edwards and/or comparable ERP software
* Professional written and oral communication skills
* Effective interpersonal skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
NTN Driveshaft offers competitive wages and a full range of comprehensive benefits that far exceed the industry standard. These include medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and on-site clinic. NTN Driveshaft is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
Qualified applicants should apply online at:
Under the Job Posting: Inboard Supervisor (NTN Driveshaft / Columbus Indiana)
NTN Driveshaft, Inc.
8251 S. International Drive
Columbus, Indiana 47201
NTN Values a diverse workforce and is an EOE.