Inbound Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Time Warner Cable
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Type: Full Time
The Inbound Sales Representative is a consultative professional sales position within our Telesales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for residential cable, internet, home phone, and home management services. This professional is responsible for learning a customer s household needs and making recommendations while maximizing revenue for Time Warner Cable.
This position is required to sell, transfer, provide information, and offer assistance on all aspects of cable services to potential and current customers by telephone.
Essential Job Functions:
* Sells TWC products and services to achieve monthly revenue and sales quotas in Video, Data, Phone and Intelligent Home through proactive consultative needs analysis with new and existing customers including development of client centric product solutions. Attempts to sell on every call regardless of the customer s initial reason for calling, such as billing calls, service calls and complaint calls.
* Enhances the customer experience by speaking with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, enter orders, transfer services or escalate complaints. Serves as expert and educator to customers on all TWC products, services and packages along with competitor s offerings.
* Navigates and uses various databases and applications to accurately and quickly capture, maintain and retrieve records of customer transactions, inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken. Maintains call and data entry accuracy levels that meet department expectations.
* Follows TWC policies and procedures to accomplish all responsibilities and maintains confidentiality of customer information, including both personal and financial information.
* Must have ability to persuasively present products and services to meet customer needs, address and overcome objection and close sales.
* Must demonstrate commitment to provide the highest quality of service to the customer.
* Must be competitive and be driven by daily, weekly and monthly goals and stay motivated to meet work objectives while working within policy and acceptable standards.
* Must organize work and time to ensure delivery of results and display a strong work ethic.
* Maintain high performance levels in very difficult, changing, uncertain and/or other stressful situations.
* Must have ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment; listen to individuals on the telephone while at the same time navigating screens and entering information they provide.
* Must follow through on commitments and maintain the confidentiality of customer and business data.
* Must provide a unique positive customer experience for each TWC customer by adapting own interpersonal and sales approach to customer s own interpersonal style and situation.
* Must have ability to remain engaged with customers until problem or complaint is handed off or escalated.
* Must be able to speak in a logical, organized and confident manner, get one s point across clearly when speaking to others, and actively listen to others. Quickly read and comprehend written materials.
* Have ability to remain calm and reasonable during tense or stressful situations, escalate complaints with customers in a positive constructive manner and freely share information with others.
* Must identify problems and root causes within calls and effectively analyze information to generate alternatives even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences.
* Must constantly pursue self-development, seek feedback from others and be receptive to coaching and constructive feedback.
* Must quickly learn and apply knowledge learned through formal training and on-the-job experiences to perform the job.
* Must have the ability to quickly navigate between multiple screens, databases, and complex data entry systems.
* Must be proficient at typing and entering data into applications using a keyboard.
* Must be familiar with basic operations of Windows/Apple operating systems, internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Safari) and email (e.g. Microsoft Outlook).
* Must be available to work assigned shift as within guidelines; this may include weekends, evenings or both. Hours of operation are 7am 1am Mon Sun.
* Some college or college degree preferred
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
* Minimum of 6 months experience working with customers required, 1 year preferred.
* At least 6 months of employment working in a call center preferred.
* At least 6 months of employment in commission-based sales preferred.
* At least 6 months of employment using a computerized system as a central part of the job preferred.
To learn more about this position copy/paste the below link to your browser and view the video:
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
FCC Unit: 0593
Controlling Establishment ID: 00436 - Morrisville Paramount Pkwy
Job Code: TWCMSA191 Rep 1, Sales Inbound E-comm Nonexempt