- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Job ID: REQ20003748
This position will include multiple duties. The primary duty is written communications to Sr. Leadership in both IT and Non-T describing the status of Major Incidents. An individual will be paired with an Incident Manager their shift and during an outage. The Incident Manager will facilitate the call while the Incident Coordinator creates the communications and keeps all appropriate tools updated during the issue. Incident Facilitation is a secondary skill that is necessary as the individual will be called upon to facilitate a major incident. Secondary duties include data/analytic skills; for the analysis and reporting of incidents for all teams in order to govern the Incident Management function of the service management tool.
This position will also be responsible for identifying new items to transition into the Technology Command Center as well as ensuring all items that are in the TCC have appropriate current documentation. In order to accomplish this, the Incident Coordinator will reach out to Subject Matter Experts, Engineers, and Managers to gather and verify all appropriate data. The IC will also represent the TCC organization on a change request review call in order to ensure that all appropriate information has been filled out on the change request and all change that impact monitoring or processes are covered with appropriate documentation or tooling.
OPERATIONS ASSURANCE ACTIVITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Written communications for Major Incidents
* Keep dashboards and notes up to date for Major Incidents
* Be able to lead calls, facilitate Major Incidents
* Communicate with Stakeholders
* Gather items to Onboard into the TCC
* Lead onboarding operations into the TCC
ANALYTICS / REPORTING DUTIES
Manage and maintain reports on all IT groups
Gathers data from Service Now
Uses Business Analytics, Sequel Reporting to create and display information
Utilize Tableau or BA to show case reports
Analysis of Change Requests to identify gaps
Identification of recurring issues from Incident Reports
Creation of reports for playbook status
* Knowledge in Service Now
* Knowledge in Business Analytics / Sequel Reporting 1-3
* Tableau nice to have not required
* Excellent Written Communications
* General IT knowledge, Midrange, Network, Application, Database, Mainframe
* Minimum 3 -5 years direct experience.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline preferred.
* Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills preferred
* Ability to work 24x7
* Ability to travel
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.