Incident Management Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for an Incident Management Analyst to support an important government customer in Chandler, AZ.
Clearance Level (Required to Start): DHS Public Trust
Daily Job Responsibilities:
* The Incident Management Analyst is responsible to the Incident Management Team Manager for reporting, tracking and closing all Incidents in the environment and ensuring incidents are moved to and tracked in problem management.
* In this role, the candidate will perform a variety of incident management functions, including, but not limited to:
* Escalations, notifications, initiation and management of bridge calls
* Responding to leaderships' inquiries, coordinating with application support groups and external site personnel, maintaining maintenance event tracking roster, and coordinating with Change Management Team.
* Ability to think through difficult issues and provide advice or when necessary, seeks advice;
* Ability to work on assignments requiring sound judgement in resolving issues or in making recommendations;
* Initiative to drive all incidents to resolution, ensuring timely participation by all stakeholders;
* Ability to use judgement within limits of standard practice;
* Without hesitation, escalate issues to upper management, to include C-Level managers, in accordance with prescribed procedures;
* Proficiency with Remedy;
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
* Team player having the ability to work effectively in a team environment and with all levels.
* Incident communication and Incident management experience;
* Team and Independent work skills;
* Worked for or supported a government agency;
Degree & Years of Experience:
* High School degree, plus specialized training with 5-6 years of office administration experience. (Required)
* Associate's degree in an IT-related field or equivalent training (preferred).
* ITILv3 Foundations (preferred)
* All other Technical certifications, e.g. Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA (preferred)
This is a 24x7x365 Team.
Graveyard Shift (11PM-9:30AM, Saturday-Wednesday)
Work hours are at the discretion of the Team Manager.
Primary Business hours are 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM local time. There may times when flexibility is needed by the applicant due to critical issues or meetings.
Phacil is a leading provider of mission-focused, results-driven technology solutions to the federal government. We continually demonstrate Commitment to our customers, Excellence in performance, and Service to the nation. Customers trust Phacil to solve their most complex challenges by delivering uniquely-tailored technology solutions that maximize value and mission success.
Phacil offers a diverse range of technology services, including Software Services, Systems Engineering/Integration and Operations (SEI&O), Cyber Security and Service Desk. Our team of nearly 900 energetic, highly-skilled professionals support customers across the country and abroad.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced by corporate certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, performing certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 (for both Development and Services) work on contracts. Phacil has won numerous awards, including rankings on Washington Business Journal's Top Government Technology Contractors, CRN Solution Provider 500, and Tech Council of MD's Contracting Firm of the Year, to name a few.