Incident Manager III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Incident Manager III
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TYPE:Contract - 12 months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a Senior Incident Manager who will serve as a crucial part of the Production Support team, which is responsible for managing incidents for new and existing products. You will be responsible for ensuring that all incidents are identified, triaged and resolved within SLA guidelines.
* Ensures that all root-cause analysis is documented for high severity incidents and delivered to the respective Product Owners.
* Interfaces with various Operations teams to bring quick and timely resolutions to incidents.
* Performs work in a 24/7 Operations environment.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field/ equivalent work experience is required.
* Typically has 7+ years of tech industry and/or work experience in Customer Service, Incident and Problem Management functions.
* Strong understanding of ITIL and Incident Management practices.
* Experience with monitoring technologies.
* Experience working in large (1000+ server) and complex Operations environments.
Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success.