Incident Response Analyst-Washington, D.C.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Check Point Software Technologies, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
* Responsible for all daily incident management
* Secondary resource for customer interaction
* Handle all configuration and critical issues within Check Point
* Provide email and phone support for incident support
* Build play books for events and provide responses
* Responsible for daily deliverables to customer (emails/etc.)
* Perform incident response and forensic analysis of compromised systems, identify and provide recommendations for remediation of DDoS events and the ability to reverse engineer malware.
* Formulate and direct incident response efforts, prioritize those response efforts, and create legible incident reports that describe the compromise vector, attacker methodologies, and artifacts of data exfiltration.
* Perform forensic analysis of Windows and Unix systems to identify compromise artifacts.
* Build sandbox/test lab environments to evaluate malicious code
* Work within a team environment and will be responsible for coordinating work actions with that team.
* 2-5 years of experience performing incident response with an emphasis on system compromise analysis
* 1-2 years of experience performing security reviews/vulnerability risk assessments of network environments using both manual procedures and automated analysis tools.
* 1-2 years of experience of the TCP/IP protocol suite, security architecture, and remote access security techniques/products.
* 1-2years of experience with enterprise anti-virus solutions, virus outbreak management, and the ability to differentiate virus activity from directed attack patterns
* Ability to participate in on-call rotation