Incident and Problem Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
South Portland, ME
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career come be part of WEX today!
The Incident and Problem Manager:
ITSM expert who performs the Incident and Problem Management functions on a global scale, works independently with minimal direction, will perform some aspects of reporting functions when necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manages the Incident and Problem Management processes globally for WEX.
* Monitoring the effectiveness of the Incident and Problem Management processes and makes recommendations for improvements.
* Drives all Major Incident calls (P1 & P2) to ensure prompt resolution of major incidents.
* Ensures global adherence to the incident and problem management processes
* Performs all duties within the IT System Management framework (processes, standards, tools)
* Trains others on the Incident and Problem Management concepts, processes and procedures
* Ensures delivery of incident and problem details to the appropriate SDMs to support both external and internal customer reporting
* Other assigned duties as required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* BS/BA (Engineering or Computer Science a plus) desired with 5-8 years ITSM experience, Masters degree a plus
* High level of knowledge in IT System Management processes & tools,
* ITIL Certification is required
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Able to work with people in other countries and time zones (flexibility in work hours)
* Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETS/DISABILITY
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
Dependent Life Insurance
Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
Employee Referral Award Program
Employee Assistance Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability