This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 3/11/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To analyze and coordinate all income audit functions in order to and ensure all financial transactions for the day are verified and balanced.
* Timely and accurate preparation of the Daily Revenue Report. 2 pm upload to shared drive.
* Monthly upload of forecast to daily report
* Month-end close, balance and post of revenues to meet corporate deadline.
* Documenting errors made by cash handling associates.
* Assist with guest inquiry volume when applicable.
* Daily balancing of credit card batches settled to posted and received batches.
* Daily allowance review and distribution of report.
* Daily management charge adjustments and posting to cost.
* Daily tracking and posting of select guest and amenity charges.
* Daily tax reconciliation.
* Daily review, balancing and posting of MISC Commissions and receivable accounts.
* Associate s Degree or Equivalent.
* Must have excellent computer skills.
* Must be able to work a Monday- Friday shift.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Prior accounting or hotel experience preferred.
* Must have an understanding of balance sheets and revenue vs expense accounts.
* Must have working knowledge of general ledger and chart of accounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: