Income Tax Compliance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/4/2017
Berkeley Heights, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
* Income Tax Compliance - Responsible for management and review of federal and state income tax returns, estimates and extensions and assisting with tax provision calculation
* Tax Accounting Assist with tax cash flow, monthly tax accounting for current payable and deferred and purchase accounting
* Depreciation Management and review of tax deprecation calculations and forecasts
* Work closely with various corporate and divisional groups and various departments through the company
* Continuously come up with ways improve processes and productivity and implement these ideas
* Special compliance and audit projects as assigned
* Business Degree in Accounting/Finance; Masters in Tax is preferred.
* Minimum 3-5 years previous tax compliance experience
* Experience in Audit a plus
* SAP experience or equivalent financial software required
* CorpTax experience or other tax compliance software required
* Strong PC skills including proficiency with MS Office applications
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Must have a sense of urgency, work independently and manage team
* Must possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail while be capable of multi-tasking
* Should be familiar with general accounting concepts, practices and procedures
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.