Income Tax Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION$10B SEC Business Solutions Company--Chicago, IL--Salary Commensurate with Experience
* Company provides opportunities for personal and professional growth.
* Company stays committed to equality in employment by offering a range of benefits.
* Launch a rewarding career with an innovative industry leader!
POSITION SUMMARY OF INCOME TAX MANAGER
Seeking an Income Tax Manager to help lead all aspects of the global income tax function.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE OF INCOME TAX MANAGER
* Bachelors of Science in Accounting.
* 7+ years of experience, including working directly with income tax issues in a corporation and or/public accounting firm with 2+ years of team supervisory experience.
* CPA required.
* Masters of Tax or JD preferred.
* Knowledge of OneSource preferred.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong computer skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF INCOME TAX MANAGER
* Review and manage aspects of interim and annual tax provision processes.
* Review and manage aspects of the U.S. federal, state, and international income tax compliance processes.
* Identify and implement tax saving opportunities.
* Serve as the company's representative in income tax audits.
* Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
* Manage team with an inclusive approach while developing staff.
* Develop and manage working relationships with internal customers and external advisors.
* Work collaboratively on a cross-functional basis to identify and implement process improvements.