Income Tax Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you looking for a Tax management position working side-by-side with the Director and with high visibility to the Controller
Our client is seeking an Income Tax Manager to work in St. Louis, MO. As the Income Tax Manager you would be responsible for ensuring that the monthly tax provision, the budget and forecasts updates, disclosures included in quarterly filings, and the various income tax returns are prepared and completed accurately and on a timely basis. Further, proper US GAAP accounting as it relates to ASC 980 is the responsibility of this position in coordination with the External Financial Reporting group.
Required knowledge, skill and abilities:
* A minimum of 10 years of financial and/or accounting management experience including at least 5 years of corporate tax expertise
* Strong detailed knowledge of income tax (federal, state and local) and their application to US public company registrants
* Excellent working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and rules, including ASC740
Required Education: (may include certifications, licenses and registrations)
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
* Master of Business Administration or a Master's degree in a financial discipline preferred