Independent Sales Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSELF-EMPLOYED, WORK FROM HOME (EXCELLENT COMMISSION STRUCTURE) 1 YEAR DIRECT SALES EXPERIENCE NECESSARY FOR APPLICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED - 10% COMMISSION BASED ROLE
Come and work for BetheBees Marketplace for the opportunity of UNCAPPED EARNINGS. We are a leading business Procurement Marketplace that connects global experts in businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the world's most connected intuitive marketplace across five continents.
Join us to be a part of the journey
We are seeking experienced tele-marketing B2B sales person to work from home and identify opportunities in their local area to cut costs for SME's through offering our range of industry leading business core activities wide ranging from Marketing to Financial solutions.
We are a Global Outsourcing and Procurement Marketplace based in London and has a great opportunity for a commission-only experienced sales person. This person must be passionate about helping varied size business find their cost-reducing outsourcing service from our 1000s of vetted providers onboard. The perfect Sales person should possess the following traits:
* Direct salesexperience: 1year
* Must have experience of business-to-businesssales in professional services, consulting or software and has a successful track record to illustrate
* Have established relationships in any business areas and industry
* Have an understanding of marketing using digitaltechnology and how this can help small and medium sized businesses to grow
* Possess integrity, trustworthiness and professionalism when interacting with their prospects
This freelance role will encompass the following:
* Follow up on enquiries / leads from your own network and ensure these interactions and follow ups are documented on a system
* Provide quotes to prospects during the sales process, and ensure customer requirements are agreed and documented, and that a contract is signed with a deposit paid upfront when a deal is closed
* Regularly keep in contact with the customer and when appropriate, up-sell support services to these customers
* Where possible support prospective activities eg attending events, conducting talks, sales visits
* Research and business intelligence gathering
* Making effective outbound calls with key decision makers
* Issuing quotes and identifying new sales opportunities
* Account managing and taking responsibility for own accounts
* Business-to-business (B2B) cold calling
* Making customers aware of suitable products available to meet their needs
* Customer visits if and when required
* Achieving individual sales targets
The successful candidate will:
* Be educated to degree level or equivalent
* Demonstrate a strong desire to work within a sales environment
* Be a highly motivated pro-active self-starter
* Well-organised and commercially aware
* Background experience or strong interest in SALES
* Commitment and drive for business development
* Knack for relationship building
Although there is no basic salary, as a self-employed Tele-Sales agent you can be entitled to:
* 10% OF THE NET PROFIT GENERATED
If the above is you please get in touch and apply.