Indirect Account Executive Single Family and Multi Dwelling
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for SHARP TALENT to join our team and be the VOICE OF OUR BRAND.
As an INDIRECT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (MULTI DWELLING UNITS AND SINGLE FAMILY DWELLINGS) you will influence and collaborate directly with industry partners, including but not limited to property owners/managers/developers, realtors, and business owners to increase revenue generation, market penetration, and drive sales indirectly through negotiated business-to-business contracts.
THE COX COMMUNICATIONS DIFFERENCE
COX COMMUNICATIONS IS MORE THAN JUST A PLACE TO WORK. We strive to create an environment that nurtures personal development and the opportunity to build on your talents.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCE. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and a best-in-class working environment.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO HAVING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE THAT REFLECTS THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. We embrace and foster an environment that builds on the unique talents that come from a variety of people and perspectives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* Negotiates and establishes profitable residential service agreements based on strategic, financial, legal, and operational criteria. Ensures that all agreements/contracts are accurate, complete, profitable, and align with company standards and system strategies. Implements and ensures internal and property owner compliance to residential agreements/contracts.
* Identifies revenue generating opportunities for the company and assesses service opportunities in territory (potential sales, areas of proposed expansion, etc.). Evaluates the value and serviceability of potential communities (ROI assessments, financial models, data analysis, etc.). Evaluates the performance of current contracts with management and account management team on an ongoing basis to verify service value is maximized (revenue, sales volume, etc.). Continuously designs and implements strategies to maximize the number of profitable contracts signed, community service rights retained and performance of contracts.
* The ability to position, build relationships, and negotiate with C-level officers with the company.
* Research, prospect, and call on properties to schedule meetings with MDU decision makers. Assesses the telecommunications/entertainment needs of potential clients, delivers product presentations and suggests solutions that complement the customers business strategies. Understands every line in Cox s agreements, their purpose and implication to Cox and our customer base.
* Proactively manages all aspects of the MDU agreement during all phases of the agreement lifecycle (launch, implementation, renewal, etc.). Continuously follows up on each agreement to ensure customer satisfaction. Serves as key point of contact for relevant industry partners, ensuring timely response and resolution to any issues/inquiries. With other departments, guides accuracy and compliance of bulk rate increases, revenue share payments, contract fulfillment process, data reporting, strategy in accordance with ATL and local requirements, etc.
* Serves as a community ambassador of Cox Communications that is recognized as a subject matter expert on MDU matters. Establishes a presence in the community through participation and leadership of relevant boards, groups, and committees. Develops and cultivates long term relationships with industry partners (i.e. builders, attorneys, consultants, developers, property owners, property managers, HOAs, etc.) in order to maximize Cox s opportunity to have a seat at the negotiation table, revenue growth and drive product penetrations.
* Proactively identifies strategies and plans to address competitor activity in a very fluid, competitive market. Shares feedback and tactics with local and global teams to address competitive activities in territory. Remains current on competitor activities, pricing, and product offerings, negotiation offers to highlight CCI s competitive advantages.
* Identifies, recommends, and supports initiatives that can be utilized by the team to drive sales production and/or increase go-to-market efficiencies.
* Partners interdepartmentally to maximize service rights and drive penetrations in assigned territories (i.e. construction design, Commercial Business, etc.).
* Remains current on changes to agreement/contract regulations and corporate/system procedures; completes all required and/or recommended training.
* Drives to continually learn and implement best-in-class sales, customer support, functional, technical, and strategic best practices - both with customers and with internal stakeholders.
* Maintains the highest ethical sales practices and presents a professional image.
* Provides market feedback to corporate MDU Sales leadership to help shape and change market strategies.
* High School Diploma; GED or equivalent work experience
* 8 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, etc.)
* 5 or more years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree
* Requires strong knowledge of CRM tools, database tools, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS, & SAS.
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
* Adept at data analysis and interpretation to make data based decisions. Uses data to evaluate whether potential MDU agreements add value to the company and determine if further penetration is possible from existing agreements.
* Strong understanding of business acumen
* Strong sales and negotiation/strategic prudence.
* Maintains a global perspective by continuously protecting Cox s best interests. Demonstrates ability to accurately advise company on opportunities and fiscally conservative strategies.
* Ability to identify market trends and communicate to Corporate.
* BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred.
* Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
YOUR CAREER AT COX
From the valued customers we connect through our innovative communications services, to the employees we unite through exciting career opportunities, Cox is all about bringing people together and enhancing their lives.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable, telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care, and its outstanding workplaces. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team! Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package (healthcare, pension, and 401k) and a best-in-class working environment.
Cox is an equal employment opportunity employer, disabled/protected/veteran and a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Learn more at: http://www.cox.com/.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization:Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location:US-FL-Gainesville-6020 NW 43rd St
Other Locations:US-GA-Macon-6601 Hawkinsville Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time