Indirect Chanel Offer Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
The Indirect Channel/Commercial Market Service Offer Manager focuses on the customization and management of Network, Security, Device and Application/Software Management tiered service packages within Essential, Advanced, and Premier service global offer portfolio.
The Indirect/Commercial Offer Manager is responsible for service package design modification, development, launch and maintenance sold to and through the global partner channels and commercial markets. This includes managing the service offers throughout the product lifecycle (inception to cancellation and end of support lifecycle); gathering and prioritizing service product and customer requirements; defining the offer strategy and vision; and collaborating with key work partners to deliver winning service products and solutions. The Indirect/Commercial Service Offer Manager must be a self-starter, demonstrate the ability to influence decision makers, and ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met/exceeded and that the service solution supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
The Indirect Channel Offer Manager must be a self-starter, demonstrate the ability to influence decision makers, and ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met/exceeded and that the service solution supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
* Bachelor's Degree or M.B.A. and 5+ years job related experience.
* Ability to define the offer business cases, strategies and roadmap.
* Deliver Market Requirements Documents (MRD) with prioritized features and justification.
* Develop expertise on competition and how the competitive landscape will affect individual service solutions.
* Develop the core positioning and messaging for the service
* Perform service product demos to customers and key work partners.
* Set costing and pricing and work on pricing strategies to meet revenue and profitability goals (and margin targets).
* Conduct in-depth financial analysis and projected return on investment scenario modeling.
* Monitor field service funnel opportunities; deliver monthly revenue forecast and quarterly revenue trends. Track revenue and value of managed services solutions (short and long term growth).
* Collaborate with service marketing management and regional/global marketing teams to develop sales tools, training and collateral for comprehensive go-to-market launch.
* Propose an overall budget to ensure success for service solutions.
* Identify issues that affect the business; provide documented
recommendations on resolution/action plans.
* Have a proficient understanding of basic Motorola processes/business functions and how that integrates into the offer management day-to-day operations.
* Interact with outside suppliers, sub-contractors and third parties representing Motorola's interest (legal or otherwise) both in a leadership and/or collaborative (supportive) role.
* Follow established processes and directions with high degree of accuracy/quality and develop approach to solutions with limited direction and latitude in determining objectives of assignment.
* Provide resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of a variety of factors.
* Have a full understanding of area of specialization and resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
* Interact with customers to understand requirements, market
opportunities to help shape the portfolio and achieve goals of organization.
* This is a dynamic position where job scope, tasks and responsibilities may be outside of immediate responsibility.
5 - 10
* Bachelor s Degree * 5+ years job related experience. * Ability to define the offer business cases strategies and roadmap.