Industrial Account Representative, Raleigh, NC 8/30/2016
Hagemeyer North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Could you be the next Account Representative contributor*
We need an Account Representative to sell Safety products, Industrial Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) products and services to Industrial plants, OEM/production facilities, manufacturing plants, and Safety customers. You will have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive product lines in the business and are encouraged to be a true resource for our customers by establishing long lasting relationships. You ll have the support of a true team environment that includes everyone from Customer Service Representatives to our Management team. What s more, you ll have the opportunity to maximize your income potential and advance professionally.
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
WORKING AT VALLEN
At Vallen, we are committed to the success of our customers and our co-workers and do what it takes to get the job done right. We work diligently to improve and drive results that create value. We re hands-on, responsive and team-oriented. We apply our insights, experience and relationships to find the best
QUALIFICATIONS & BENEFITS
* 3+ years outside sales experience and territory development required
* Experience and knowledge of Industrial MRO and safety supplies is required.
* Experience selling to manufacturing, OEM/production facilities, and other industrial companies is desired
* Experience in the Industrial Distribution industry is highly desired
* Must have experience cold calling & developing new accounts
* Experience with growing existing accounts & establishing relationships with current customer base
* Strong with client follow up, organizational skills, & excellent communication skills required.
* Bachelor Degree preferred
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.