Industrial Data Marketer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Purpose: The Data Marketing position functions as a key component of the sales team, supporting outside sales staff by creating leads and scheduling appointments by phone.
Create Sales Opportunities for Outside Sales Team
• Achieve daily, weekly and period appointment goals as determined by Department Manager,
• Establishes and maintains open communication with appropriate branch personnel,
• Send, via USPS, fax & or email, Heritage-Crystal Clean sales material and product information to potential customers.
• Send, via USPS, fax & or email, weekly appointment schedules to applicable Branch offices or Branch personnel.
• Enter, organize and update contact data into computer system using several different programs.
• Manages branch territories for leads and appointment setting.
Support Outside Sales Team
• Field incoming calls or web inquiries from potential customers
• Respond to requests from sales team
• Send information to potential customers daily via mail, fax, or email
Communicate with Interoffice Staff and Outside Sales Staff
• Provide weekly schedules to outside sales team via email, fax or USPS.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
Position Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Ability to speak and enunciate well
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Interact with others in a positive and courteous manner
• Maintain a professional demeanor
• Mange normal course of business rejection and stress
• Accept constructive criticism and coaching
• Organized, on task and works with minimal supervision
• Present a positive image of Heritage-Crystal Clean to fellow employees, customers and the general public
• 1 year Business to Business phone sales or Customer service experience
• 6 months as an Oil Data Marketer preferred
• Previous sales experience is highly desirable
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Associates Degree is highly desirable
• Basic knowledge of Goldmine, Outlook, Excel and Word
• Standard Phone systems and copier
Work Environment: While performing essential duties of this position an individual regularly works indoors, and is required to sit for long periods. Individual will be required to regularly talk and hear, and often reach with hands, stand, walk, use a computer keyboard, mouse, telephone, and other office equipment. Noise level of the environment is generally quiet. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities essential duties.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.