Industrial Electrical Estimator / Project Manager 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Industriall Electrical Estimator/Project Manager will be responsible for the overall execution and performance of complex Industrial Estimations and Management of Projects exclusively in the Manufacturing sector. Must have experience working in a Manufacturing Plant Environment.
You would be responsible for working on 5-10 projects at any given time. You would be required to design total plan layouts since outlines are not normally provided. The estimating aspect of the job is crucial, and you would be spending a majority of your time preparing bids. In terms of management of these projects, you would be responsible for the initial start-up, set-up, weekely project meetings, and coordination transitions with other trades involved in the project. This position will provide overall administrative and technical management from bid preparation through final acceptance of project by client and final completion of project. This position is relationship driven and you must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, office and field personnel, and maintain organized records of all communication from bid inception to project sign off and final invoicing.
* 5 plus years Experience Estimating and Managing Industrial Projects in a Manufacturing Plant Environment.
* Experience in Design Layout Plans of Electrical Installations for the entire Plant.
* Experience and understanding the different sizes of wire,conduit,and codes utilized in the different Industrial settings.
* Must have experience in Managing a Project that you iniatially Estimate.
* Must have an eye for detail and accuracy with numbers as it relates to the field.
* Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal) to communicate and develop relationships.
* Must have a hight level of negotiation experience and analytical skills.
* Must have worked with Electrical Bidding Software.
* Microsoft Office experience.