Industrial Glass / Assembler 2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Designation
The Production Assembler II performs a variety of routine mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly operations, under moderate guidance and in accordance with company policy and safety procedures.
Job Core Responsibilities
* Performs a variety of routine mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly operations in accordance with company instructions and procedures
* Conducts inspections of own and /or other associates work to insure correctness in accordance with company and /or customer drawing
* Applies process specifications governing the production of product within an assigned cell, records production time and quantity data
* Maintains work area under company guidelines and participates in events as required
* Provides simple welding tasks and/or brazing, or soldering and may operate light machinery such as sand blaster, or electro- etching processing and press
* Actively demonstrates all safety policies and procedures
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education: A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
Certifications: Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field
Years Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
* Skilled at routine mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly operations
* Able to operate a variety of hand tools and machinery
* Ability to read and interpret company documents, such as safety rules, operating/manufacturing instructions, policies and procedures
* Good manual dexterity required to work with small parts
* Capable of recognizing and solving typical problems that can occur in own work area; evaluates and selects solutions from established options
* Effective oral,written and interpersonal skills