Industrial Inside Sales, Norcross, GA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Hagemeyer North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT INDUSTRIAL INSIDE SALES OPPORTUNITY*
We re currently seeking an Industrial Inside Sales Representative to focus on inside sales and customer service at our branch location in NORCROSS, GA for our Industrial MRO and Safety customers. As a Vallen CSR, you ll have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive product lines in the business. Our Inside Reps work with the support of a true team environment, partnering with the Vallen Outside Sales team and our Management team. We want you to become a true resource for our customers and establish long lasting relationships
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
WORKING AT VALLEN
At Vallen, we are committed to the success of our customers and our co-workers and do what it takes to get the job done right. We work diligently to improve and drive results that create value. We re hands-on, responsive and team-oriented. We apply our insights, experience and relationships to find the best
QUALIFICATIONS & BENEFITS
* 2+ years of inside sales and customer service experience or a RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATE.
* Experience in the Industrial MRO Distribution industry a plus
* Strong knowledge of Industrial MRO products is a plus
* Must be proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
* Excellent computer and data entry skills required
* Strong with client follow up, organizational skills, & excellent communication skills required.
* Experience generating customer quotations
* Bachelor Degree preferred or combination of experience and education
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.