Industrial Journeyman Electrician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical circuits, systems, facilities, and related electrical controls and devices. Inspect and certify work is in compliance with state and local electrical codes. Plan, estimate and commission new installations or renovations of electrical systems or equipment. .
* Lay-out, assemble and install wiring in accordance with blueprints and NEC.
* Size and install conduits, conductors, switches, outlets and junction boxes. Install disconnects lights, devices and electrical panels; install motors, motor control circuits, electrical systems in hazardous locations and transformers; install battery banks, battery chargers and switch gear; install intrusion alarm systems and grounding systems in general facilities.
* Calculate power requirements for electrical systems (conductors, protective devices, physical protection)
* Perform periodic switch gear maintenance of relays and control switches; troubleshoot switch gear circuits, voltage regulators, and control switches; replace circuit components (instrument meters, voltage regulators, surge protectors, relays, control switches).
* Troubleshoot motors, motor control circuits, across the line starters, reduce voltage starters (auto transformer, resister), reversing starters, and electrical systems in hazardous locations.
* Experience working with VFD, HMI, PLC
* Inspect and maintain power conditioners.
* Repair/replace electrical fixtures in general and electronic facilities.
* Install, troubleshoot, maintain and repair most types of electrical systems and equipment up to 600 volts.
* Interpret plans, sketches, wiring diagrams, and specifications; identify all electrical terms and symbols.
* Identify all electrical terms and symbols.
* Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Knowledge and Skills:
* In depth knowledge and experience working to , and understanding NEC Experienced in building and supervising a team of electricians and apprentice
* Electrical component procurement
* Must be able to work 12 hour shifts 6-6 4 days on and 4 days off
* Must have the ability to effectively liaise and coordinate work schedules with other departments
Education and Experience:
* Work requires educational background normally equivalent to a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Requires National Electrical Code classes (internal)
Job Type: -time
$25.00 to $28.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.