Industrial Maintenance Electrician Apprenticeship 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking an Industrial Maintenance Electrical Apprentice. This position reports to a Maintenance Supervisor at our Cudahy, WI plant located approximately 5 miles south of Milwaukee.
This position troubleshoots, maintains, tests and repairs electrically powered or controlled electrical, mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic machines, systems and components.
Position responsibilities include:
* Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment
* Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical and mechanical principles
* Installs, starts up, maintains and shuts down equipment
* Performs preventative maintenance functions
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation and comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* Associate's Degree in Electronics
* Ability to serve a 4 year Industrial Maintenance Electrician Apprenticeship
* Ability to successfully pass the Electronic Tech skills assessment test
* Willing to work any shift and overtime as required
* Computer experience, CNC experience and PLC troubleshooting skills
* Highly safety conscious
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled