Industrial Maintenance Electrician (NTN Driveshaft Anderson / Anderson, Indiana) 8/30/2016
NTN Bearing of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NTN, a world leader in constant velocity technology for the automotive industry, is currently seeking a LOCAL qualified INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN for our Anderson, Indiana operation. NTN Anderson manufactures Constant Velocity Joints (CVJs) for many of the major OEM automotive companies and is currently a greenfield project.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
* Ability to read wiring diagrams, drawings, specification and instructions covering scheduled and emergency repair, installation and inspection work.
* Ability to read and interpret Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic drawings.
* Must have the ability, when required, to repair equipment/components without the use of wiring diagrams, drawings, specifications and/or instructions.
* Plan & perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical and electronic theory & principles, wiring specifications, codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
* Will be required to analyze all types of circuits, wiring diagrams, drawings, specifications and instructions covering scheduled and emergency repair, etc.
* Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, & upgrade all electrical systems, including programmable controllers, PLC's. Mitsubishi controls preferred.
* Extensive experience with Industrial Automaton including six axis robotics; preferably Fanuc
* Install, repair, modification, preventative maintenance, etc.., and simplifying, adjusting any and all electrical units, electronic controls, components, and related wiring
* Knowledge of electrical tools, combination squares, precision measuring equipment, electronic test equipment, along with various other tools common to this trade.
* Must be able to work; overtime, different shifts (ie. 1st, 2nd and 3rd) as needed, must also be able to work Saturdays, Sundays and holidays if required.
* Ability to read, write and comprehend verbal and written instructions.
* Ability to work closely with supervision and fellow employees
* Adhere to all safety regulations and report any hazards that may compromise a safe workplace.
NTN Driveshaft Anderson offers competitive wages and a full range of comprehensive benefits that far exceed the industry standard. These include medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), paid vacation, and tuition reimbursement. NTN Driveshaft is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
Qualified applicants should apply online at:
NTN Values a diverse workforce and is an EOE.