Industrial Sales Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 3/16/2018
Purolator Advanced Filtration Group
* Drive top line revenue within PAFG s industrial business including sand control, general industrial, and engineered media markets.
* Increase PAFG s market share in these areas and develop key customer relationships.
* Assess, lead, and develop a team of direct employees to achieve revenue targets.
* Establish market reach strategy including selection of distribution partners and agents along with direct sales employees to stimulate growth in vertical markets.
* Responsible for Division profitability and revenue growth.
* Employee team including outside and inside sales positions (3 outside / 6 inside including customer service manager.
* Reports to VP Sales and Marketing Purolator Advanced Filtration Group
Critical success factors & key challenges
* Develop business within Industrial markets via sales and marketing efforts with customers and in market place.
* Manage Sales staff s day to day needs, including direction, discipline, HR issues, sales & incentive targets.
* Coordinate efforts of inside sales team with outside sales activities/quotes in order to capitalize on potential opportunities.
* Lead new project/opportunity process from opportunity to quote to order and coordinate with engineering and operations to ensure on-time delivery and quality.
* Develop clear strategy for industrial business including target sub-segments/applications, new product/technology road map, and channel strategy.
* Performance management with market specific third party agents and business development with distribution partners.
* Work with marketing director to manage trade show and promotional activity road map.
* Coordinate and calibrate with regional sales leaders in Europe and Asia on key industrial market/applications outside of North America.
* Customer relationship building / management through on-site customer calls with sales team.
* Identify and lead/coordinate product training for both internal staff & external customers.
* Other key responsibilities include important administrative elements, including the submission of call reports, reporting the monthly sales forecast in a consistent and timely manner.
* Bachelor s Degree required, Master s Degree or MBA preferred
* Minimum 5 years sales management experience at a senior level.
* Industrial filtration experience required. Prefer liquid process experience.
* Experienced leadership ability to motivate influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
* Ability to develop, execute and achieve tactical and strategic initiatives through active leadership that positively impacts business plans, operating profits, practices, policies and procedures.
* Proven Ability to effectively select, develop, coach, empower and motivate a staff to ensure growth in their scope of responsibility and accountability for operational excellence.
* Widely trusted, direct, truthful and credible by showing consistency between words and actions. Abides and upholds all laws and regulatory requirements.
* Knowledge and ability to develop and interpret operating plans, budgets, capital plans and financial statements.
* Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities; work extended hours when required, make sound decisions under pressure, and work effectively in a team environment.
* Position resides in Greensboro, NC. Relocation assistance is available.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.