Industrial Sales Professional
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Leading Long Island Based Industrial Firm
JOB DESCRIPTIONIndustrialSales Professional
If you have the drive and experience selling precision industrial parts and assemblies, then you are who we are looking for.
A leader in the industry, we are seeking an energetic and driven IndustrialSales Professional to join our dynamic sales function. In this position, you will need excellent sales and people skills to develop and maintain strong customer relationships and increase sales.
You will develop and manage the sales function of this established company. Being a part of our team puts you in a solid and dynamic company that has successfully met customer needs since 1965.
Identify target customers, create a sales plan to attain customers, finish the sale and utilize great customer service skills in doing so. You must be a self-starter and have sharp entrepreneurial skills.
* Manage the sales function.
* Achieve sales and gross profit targets.
* Perform product presentations and information meetings.
* Work with the vendors as well as the customers.
* Assist customer with any logistical or financial issues as well as assisting with product information.
* Network and attend industry conventions and participate in all product promotions.
* Understand and know your customers, territory, the market and your competition.
* Participate in sales and technical training.
This role is ideal for a self-starter with excellent entrepreneurial skills who also has the motivation to resolve customer issues to maintain excellent customer relationships. You will also need to be knowledgeable in industrialsales, able to develop and manage the sales function and have solid people, organization and presentations skills.
* 8-10+years of IndustrialSalesexperience
* Sales Management skills
* Sharp customer service and presentation skills.
* Be able to work with vendors as well as customers.
* Entrepreneurial skills and attitude
* Self-starter who can manage himself
* Sharp Word and Excel skills
* Limited travel
Very nice salary plus bonus package.
Interested parties should send resume with salary history.