This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Fond du Lac
Fond Du Lac, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONIf you have sewing experience, Adecco had a great opportunity for you. A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced sewer to work in their Upholstery department in Fond du Lac, WI for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity.
This is a first shift opportunity. Overtime may be required. Pay for this position is $12.50 to $13.50 hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operating a sewing machine
- Cut and/or assemble foam/fabric/wood and material to specifications
- Sew fabric using decorative stitch
- Utilize staple gun, punch tufts, and assemble tuck work backs
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Good basic mechanical ability and math skills
- A High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one year of sewing machine operation
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the qualifications to be considered, please apply below or contact a Recruiter at 920.921.4600