Industry Principal Healthcare 9/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE POSITION:
An Industry Principal leverages his or her expertise in the field to serve in a senior thought leadership capacity. Successful candidates will report to the Business Industry Line Leader and work with teams to establish and execute Pega's growth strategy for the target industry.
The Industry Principal will be responsible for managing our Care Management application and improving sales effectiveness. Working with our Product Management team, the Industry Principal is a key collaborator in the development of our winning product roadmaps and compelling application capabilities. Identifying and developing winning sales themes and marketing Care Management through strategizing, distributing, and facilitating better sales content will provide the foundation for such improvements. The successful candidate will work with Account Executives in the development of Strategic Account Plans. The success of the Industry Principal is determined primarily by measurable growth within the specific industry market and the success of the industry sales force in accomplishing its specific objectives.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
* Act as a thought leader, developing sales themes, marketing program ideas, and related content including theme abstracts, white papers, blog articles, and e-mail campaigntemplates
* Represent the company as an industry and solutions expert to customers, prospects, analyst firms, industry trade press, and alliance partners
* Publish and manage all internal and external industry and solution content, including but not limited to industry and solution presentations, ROI calculators, industry training materials, and solution training materials
* Support Product Management in development of market leading applications.
* Support Sales Account Executives in the development and maintenance of Strategic Account Plans for Key and Must-Cover organizations within the industry
* Support AE's and partners directly for larger, unique opportunities
* Contribute to the development of the operating and business plans for our Care Management Application and the industry.
* Represent the plans to the cross-functional industry team
* A rapidly growing yet well-established business
* The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
* Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
* A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
* Pega's Care Management application is a unified platform for utilization, case, care, and health management. It is used by leading health care organizations to deliver high-quality outcomes across administrative, health, and financial goals. Our Care management application is used to create care plans specific to the context of a person's care: whether it be health status, access to providers, organizational policies, or best in class care guidelines, Pega Care Management enables organizations to personalize care and engage consumers.
Ideally, the person has a nursing/medical doctor background and has been part of a significant sized organization responsible for managing medical costs and delivering care. The person has experience building and implementing clinical administrative/operations applications either as part of a vendor team or as part of a provider organization. The person will also have experience enabling diverse populations and can speak to our customer community, our partners, and the market. She/he will have a strong drive to succeed, demonstrate integrity, and be a proven, growing, top-tier thought leader.
QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
* BA/BSdegree (Master's degreepreferred)
* Extensive experience within clinical care and operations, including 5+ years of Director-level experience and at least 3 to 5years in a leadership capacity
* Experience with competitive solutions such as Clinical Care Advance, MedHok, Medecision, HealthEdge, Casenet
* Prior strategic consulting experience within the healthcare segment
* Demonstrated analytical expertise, problem-solving skills, and business judgment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong knowledge of and/or background in technology
Pegasystems' Build for Change(R) Platform is the heart of Better Business Software(tm).
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change(R).
_Pegasystems Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin or any other category protected by law. _