Infectious Disease and Immunology Account Executive - West Palm Beach, FL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
West Palm Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek an Infectious Disease and Immunology Account Executive for the West Palm Beach, FL territory. This territory includes Palm Beach County over to Port St. Lucie, down to Naples, FL.
The Infectious Disease and Immunology (IDI) Account Executive is responsible for helping to protect existing and closing new business in HIV, hepatitis, infectious disease, auto immune and immunology testing accounts. IDI Account Executives work in close cooperation with physician and hospital Account Executives to support the collaborative selling model by providing specialized subject matter expertise. Key call points are physicians who specialize in infectious disease, internal medicine, primary care, rheumatology, transplant medicine, and gastroenterology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Drive sales in assigned districts through up-selling of existing accounts, new lead generation, referrals and establishing relationships with prospective customers
* Target and close new specialty testing opportunities
* Responsible for working directly with assigned Account Executives in the assigned district(s)
* Partner with and notify Hospital or Physician Representative of complex issues or when full-touch service is required and provide immediate support for less complex issues
* Provide subject matter expertise for associated specialty testing
* Maintain and pursue knowledge in associated specialist testing area
* Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products and sales tools (i.e. SalesForce.com, QForce (SAVO), Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe)
* Prepare and present proposals and bids
* Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
* Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
* Provide feedback relative to customer insights or potential new offerings to Commercial and Clinical Franchise teams
* None, individual contributor
* Meet territory revenue targets
* Product channel expansion (public health, DOD, prisons)
* Market leadership (value, reputation, growth, share)
* Market share, revenue and operating margin growth
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences, MBA preferred.
* Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
* Knowledge in infectious disease and/or immunology acquired through experience or training.
* Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
* Five or more years of sales experience in selling business to business with a history of documented sales success.
* Three or more years of calling on provider groups (Integrated Delivery Networks, Phys Group Practices, Clinics) and C-level decision-makers in the healthcare industry.
* Prior responsibility for closing new business and expanding existing relationships
* Prefer experience in healthcare, laboratory and/or diagnostics sales selling to medical professionals
* Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
* A valid driver s license.
* A motor vehicle record in good standing.
* Must be able to travel to training for extended periods of time in residence.
* Business Acumen
* Strategic Agility
* Drive for Results
* Action Oriented
* Interpersonal Savvy
* Customer Focus
* Time Management
* Presentation Skills
* Verbal and Written Communication Skills
* Computer Skills
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.