Infinium Spirits Brand Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Aliso Viejo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONBRAND MANAGER - FRATELLI BRANCA
Infinium Spirits, Inc. is on a mission to find the most passionate brand builder in our industry to take on the challenge to build the Fratelli Branca portfolio of brands to exponential growth in the United States This position will:
* Recruit the next generation of diverse consumers into the Fratelli Branca Portfolio.
* Direct all brand messaging, including consumer communications and trade outreach and education to emphasize each brand's history, superior quality, and innovative ways to consume brands.
* Drive brand awareness beyond the bartender community to consumers.
* Travel with brand owner nationally to promote the Fratelli Branca portfolio and educate trade professionals and consumers.
Infinium Spirits, Inc. is a fast-paced, passionate & high-performing team of sales and marketing professionals. We ignite brands. We have fun and love what we do. The Fratelli Branca Brand Manager will lead the day-to-day management of a wide variety of business critical projects and will demonstrate leadership across all areas. In addition, this role has the exciting opportunity to work daily with the sixth generation brand owner, Edoardo Branca, and travel with him nationally. Market visits will include educational trainings, distributor presentations, promotional activations and trade events. The position will play a key role in inspiring cross-functional teams as well as managing agencies to deliver key brand initiatives. This role will report to the VP of Marketing & Innovation.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, creative brand marketer with experience developing & leading successful strategies, creating advertising, developing content and managing media. Leadership, agency-management skills and commercial acumen are critical. This is a high profile role and enjoys interaction with senior level executives.
The Fratelli Branca portfolio of brands include: Fernet-Branca, Antica Formula, Brancamenta,
Punt e Mes, Carpano Bianco, Carpano Dry, Caff Borghetti, Borghetti Sambuca, and Candolini Grappa. We have extremely ambitious growth agenda on the Portfolio, led by "big bets" and increased marketing activity behind Fernet-Branca and Antica Formula.
COMPLEXITY OF ROLE
* Develop strategies to reach aggressive sales goals in both on and off premise channels.
* Indirectly manage twelve Portfolio Managers to maximize local market activations and recap monthly status feedback on brand initiatives.
* Manage agencies to develop and lead consumer & industry communications, programs, and brainstorm innovative tools to sell the Fratelli Branca portfolio of brands.
* Lead brand strategy concepts with brand owner, as well as sales, marketing, and operations teams.
* Direct Fernet-Branca social media agency and approve all monthly social media content.
* Manage National Promotions including Tales of the Cocktail & Barback Games.
* Manage and track multi-million dollar marketing budget and reconcile quarterly.
* Lead PR Agency for Fratelli Branca Portfolio and approve editorials and press releases for brands.
* Lead and inspire agencies to deliver breakthrough content.
* Develop cross-functional partnerships to drive brand performance: Sales, Consumer Planning, Customer Marketing, Innovation, National Accounts, PR, Social Media, Legal/Corporate Relations
* Drive pace & agility by making the right marketing decisions across multiple areas of the business.
* Prioritization of projects and brand initiatives.
* Help develop great communications briefs that mobilize agencies around an inspiring vision to create breakthrough ideas, rich in flair, that drive growth.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's DegreeRequired
LANGUAGES: English, Italian a plus
* 5years+ marketing experience in Consumer Packaged Goods Company (Beverage Alcohol preferred)
* Candidate will have proven track record of success
* Demonstrates personal accountability for great holistic performance
* Ability to engage senior leaders and influence them to successful outcomes
* Well-grounded commercial and trade understanding and acumen
* Team oriented and positive, with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
* Effective grasp of consumer strategy and industry competitive dynamics
* Effective brand project management including the ability to manage multiple high priority projects effectively and proven success in fast paced environment