Influencer Marketing Manager 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY For highly-motivated,change champions looking for a dynamic team environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally, Brother offers a collaborative workplace that continues to innovate award winning products, while maintaining a focused commitment to the communities where we live and work.
Brother International Corporation s Business Machines Group is hiring an Influencer Marketing Manager. This position will be located in Bridgewater, NJ.
The Influencer Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the Public Relations program along with related communications activities. In addition, this individual will oversee development, implementation and reporting of strategic and tactical business to business and business to consumer public relations programs. This individual assists with other communication campaigns for all product lines of this business unit (printers, multifunctional products, scanners, software solutions, genuine supplies and P-Touch labelers). The ideal candidate needs to manage agencies efficiently and associated budgets effectively. This position will report directly to the Director of Integrated Marketing Communications.
The ideal Brother candidate should be a motivated passionate team player who takes pride in getting the job completed on time while managing the day to day continuously pushing the envelope with innovative and creative ideas. We prefer someone who s not afraid to take charge while following directions to complete projects according to guidelines and can navigate formal review and approval processes.
* Driving initial planning efforts
* Overseeing programs through to completion
* Appropriate use of department and agency resources and management of said resources
Key Indicators of Success:
* Strong understanding of PR including internal & external communications, media and analyst relations
* Ability to develop and oversee PR programs including: Press Releases, Media Outreach, Events, Sponsorships and Activations
* Project Management and planning
* Working knowledge of advertising / media strategy, including digital media
* Cross functional collaboration and teamwork
* Innovation and out of the box thinking
* Analysis and tracking/measuring ROI
* Management of day-to-day interaction with agencies
* Ability and perseverance to navigate challenges and still deliver results
* Ability to effectively communicate with various internal and external stakeholders and publics
* An innovative problem solver, delivering strong customer service to various stakeholders, demonstrating a sense of urgency and ownership.
* The ability to lead others both formally and informally
* Craft and deliver stories with regard to company communications
* Bachelor s degree, ideally with a Marketing emphasis
* Experience in a Marketing Communications related position (Corporate Marketing Communication or Creative PR Agency)
* Prior experience working directly with and managing outside agencies during project development and execution
* Track record of effectively managing budgets in a responsible manner
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong PC skills and strong interpersonal and organizational skills
* Strong presentation skills, and projects an appropriate professional demeanor with all publics and stakeholders
* Ability to travel nationwide when required, possibly on short notice
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Social media & Digital Marketing experience a plus
* Previous management of a team a plus
* Spanish fluency a plus