Infor/Lawson Infrastructure Technical Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Infor/Lawson Infrastructure Technical Consultant to join our team. Open to resource near major airport and willing to travel.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Technical Consultant understands the features and functionality of Lawson Infrastructure. The Technical Consultant serves as the subject matter expert on Lawson Technical implementation and upgrade projects. The role of the Technical Consultant is to lead and/or support clients through all phases of the project lifecycle: analysis, design, development, testing, training and post-implementation / post-upgrade support. Individuals in this role report directly to the Project Manager on the client engagement and have experience with configuring, using and supporting Lawson Technology version 9.x and 10.x. Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Work with Functional team members and clients to gather and define detail requirements for business rules, system configuration, conversions, interfaces, reporting and security
* Perform fit/gap analysis of client requirements to delivered Lawson functionality
* Create testing strategy for user acceptance testing
* Provide Lawson technical and system administration services and recommendations throughout all phases of a project
* Provide post-implementation support
* Create deliverables for key project milestones and obtain the appropriate client signoff
* Prepare weekly status reports for the Project Manager
* Minimum three years working in a technical capacity on Lawson Windows or UNIX systems with an extensive knowledge of Lawson environments, product lines, directory structures and the web infrastructure
* Experience with HP-UX, Sun-Solaris, AIX and Windows operating systems
* Experience in installing, tuning, and administering WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment v7 or 8.x
* Experience in installing, configuring and administering IBM HTTP Server & Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
* Experience with LDAP technologies or work experience with IBM Tivoli Directory Server or Microsoft Active Directory/Lightweight Directory Server (AD/LDS)
* Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with non-technical users
* Technical skills required: UNIX, Windows, MS-SQL, Oracle or DB2 (UDB), Lawson System Foundation, Portal, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service, Requisition Self Service
* Experience with Design Studio, Process Flow, Lawson Business Intelligence products, Mobile Supply Chain Management products, LS9 Security, Landmark platform/products and Smart Office a plus
* Working experience with EDI, MS Office Professional a plus
* Lawson Technical Certification(s) a plus
Minimum experience required:
3 years of experience with Lawson technical upgrades
3 years of experience with Lawson technical installations
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.