Informatica Data Quality Developer 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Fulltime Permanent Position.
Title: IDQ DEVELOPER
Location: Cheektowaga, BUFFALO NY
Hiring salary is 70-90k depending on experience. CANDIDATE MUST MENTION ANNUAL SALARY HE LOOKING FOR, TO MOVE CONTRACT TO PERMANENT ROLE.
IT-BANKING DOMAIN Experience is Must
* Rate to candidate is $52 /Hr. W2 ALL INCLUSIVE (NO TRAVEL, HOUSING, BENEFITS during contract portion) But benefits will be offer with fulltime salary 70K-90K (Range) once the contract portion ends
TITLE: Informatica Data Quality Developer
- 6 years experience in systems analysis and application development or equivalent combination
- Execute data profiling and data quality testing and reporting tasks as assigned
- Help execute the firm wide data vision and strategy as pertains to all Data Profiling, and Data Quality Testing and Measurement capabilities
- Establish best practice, standards, policies and procedures to utilize data profiling and data quality tools to proactively identify data quality issues
- Provide guidance and assistance to technologists to help develop requirements, Data Quality rules and scorecards.
- Provide guidance to Data Stewards and Data Analysts to utilize Data Quality tools in in the adoption of data quality standards, policies and procedures
- Work with DQ Issues groups and LOB stakeholders to define best practices for DQ Profiling and Measurement.
- High quality focus on ensuring Data Profiling, Testing and Measurement standards are coherent, accurate and timely at all times
- Strong partnership with CDO, LOB and Technology support groups to ensure a high quality product and operating environment
- 1 - 3 years experience in a Data Governance organization
- Prior Experience working with Data Quality Profiling, Execution and Measurement is highly desirable
- MS Office Proficiency
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.