Informatica MDM Architect 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE : INFORMATICA MDM ARCHITECT
LOCATION : HARTFORD, CT
TYPE : FULL TIME PERMANENT
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Informatica MDM Architect is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting a multi-domain MDM solution using Informatica MDM platform at enterprise level. The Architect will work with LOBs, business analysts, project managers, data stewards, application development teams and other infrastructure teams to develop a state-of-the-art master data management platform that meets current and future business objectives.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Must have good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and business processes
* Must have designed/architected and implemented end-to-end Informatica MDM
* Must have hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling & Data Mappings (Landing , staging and Base Objects) , Data validation , Match and Merge rules, writing and customizing user exits , customizing/configuring Business Data director (BDD)/Informatica data director (IDD)applications
* Experience in integrating business application with Informatica MDM hub using Batch process, SIF and message queues
* Good Knowledge of Data Quality tool and ETL processes
* Understanding of SOA, Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and Master Data Management, project life cycle Phases, best practices and processes
* Knowledge of Data Management Concepts
* Must have participated in and led the requirement gathering /solution architecture for MDM initiatives
* Strong experience in building best practices, reusable components and solution accelerators on Informatica MDM
* Should be able to provide guidance and mentorship to team members
* Strong Insurance Domain expertise specially in P&C industries.
* 12+ total IT experience
* 7 + years of MDM experience with 2+ Informatica MDM
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong communication and inter-personal skills.