Information Assurance Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Information Assurance Analyst will be responsible for assessing the information technology (IT) operating environment and controls over all information technology functions and processes. This position is responsible for performing all aspects of assessing controls over security and IT processes including identifying, evaluating and reporting on risks. The analyst will make recommendations to management based on risk and the cost/benefit to the corporation. This position will also act in assistance of the Chief Information Security Officer in the maintenance and discharge of the Information Security Program.
* Bachelor s degree required. 7 years relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
* CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, or other information security related certifications are a plus but not a requirement. Individual must be willing to obtain such certifications as directed by management.
* A minimum of four (4) to seven (7) years, information security, information risk management, information risk assessment, business continuity, or IT auditing required.
* Extensive knowledge of IT controls and COBIT required.
* Working knowledge of regulatory compliance (HIPAA / HITECH), risk management, auditing, and/or healthcare industry required.
* Extensive knowledge of generally accepted security practices, including Information security principles, procedures, and controls required.
* Working knowledge of information technology and the risks associated with these technologies required.
* Experience working on system implementations and projects preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
* Demonstrated ability to assess risk and make solid recommendations required.
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in the team environment is required.
* Ability to work independently required.
Salary Grade: 17
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, CDPHP will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.