Information Assurance Analyst: Customer Service Specialist-220
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions) is a proven, results-focused cybersecurity, management, and information technology services firm committed to support federal agencies that focus on protecting and defending our nation s homeland security, intelligence, and stability. In a rapidly changing threat landscape, we have the organizational agility, deep homeland security experience, cultural insight and multidisciplinary expertise to help our customers accomplish today s mission and anticipate tomorrow s demands, efficiently and cost-effectively.
SE Solutions professionals work with our federal agency customers in the administration and oversight of large government programs and initiatives. As a member of one of our DHS support teams, you will play an important role performing a wide array of security advisory and engineering activities.
* Support Federal client and team in areas of Security Tool Customer Support including support to the eGRC tools (Xacta), and Configuration and Change Management Control.
* Track incoming service requests and provide reports of disposition on a weekly basis.
* Ongoing familiarization with the Cyber Security field, best practices and methodologies.
* U.S. Citizenship is required by the contract
Minimum Education and Years of Relevant Experience
* Bachelors Degree
* Two (2) years of customer service, consulting and/or IT Security.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, emphasis on technical writing and analysis
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* Knowledge of DHS Organizations and Policies
* Security training: academic or certification
* Basic System Administration abilities: account creation and management.
* Knowedge of eGRC tools (e.g. Xacta, Archer)
* Active Secret Clearance
ABOUT SE SOLUTIONS
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation s security and defend our fellow citizens safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today s mission, and anticipate tomorrow s demands. For more information, visit http://www.sesolutions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.