Information Assurance Engineer (2012915)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position is to perform Information Assurance activities in support of the Xacta IA Manager application suite. The candidate will be responsible for supporting government clients in application administration, configuring, deploying, or troubleshooting a large enterprise deployment of Xacta IA Manager and implementation with dependent systems and processes. The candidate will be required to apply domain knowledge and collaborate with team leads and clients to translate functional needs into technical security solutions appropriately. The candidate will have the opportunity to interface with Security Authorization practitioners including the Authorizing Official, Information System Security Officers, System Owners and Engineers to assist with the development of the Security Authorization documentation packages.
This position will be based in Ashburn, VA with the expectation to support customer sites throughout the Northern Virginia area.
* Learn and become familiar with the Xacta IA Manager Software Suite
* Interacts daily in person, via email and phone conversations with a large user base to provide user support to government Xacta IA Manager software users
* Developing and maintaining a communication plan to outreach to relevant stakeholders
* Documents, tracks and reports on the scope of the user support provided
* Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operational performance, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
* Integration and configuration management of the Xacta IA Manager Product Suite
* Develop workflow templates to align with customer specific business processes and practices
* Perform other administrative and support functions as needed
* Develop and execute database stored procedures and queries as appropriate to meet customer requirements
* Complete assignments with independent thought and action within the scope of specific assignments
* Work cooperatively with other Telos Corporation and Telos Identity Management employees, government agencies and other industry partners
* Current TS/SCI Clearance w/ CI Poly
* Bachelor s Degree or 6 years of equivalent work experience is required
* Experience with IT, computer science, or information security in a professional environment
* Experience with Configuration Management, SSL management, and IT systems administration are required
* Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of complex technical issues.
* Experience in diagraming and developing workflows through Business Process Engineering.
* Demonstrated ability to work tasks autonomously
* Demonstrated ability to work with staff located in geographically disparate areas
* Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels are required
* A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills are required
* Ability to pay strict attention to detail with an emphasis on high quality of deliverables
* DoD 8570 DoD IA Workforce Certification a plus
* Experience with querying Database Management Systems such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, or MSSQL a plus
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
* Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment
* Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. EOE/AA
Ashburn, Virginia, United States