Information Assurance Lead: POA&M Management-199 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions) is a proven, results-focused cybersecurity, management, and information technology services firm committed to support federal agencies that focus on protecting and defending our nation s homeland security, intelligence, and stability. In a rapidly changing threat landscape, we have the organizational agility, deep homeland security experience, cultural insight and multidisciplinary expertise to help our customers accomplish today s mission and anticipate tomorrow s demands, efficiently and cost-effectively.
SE Solutions professionals work with our federal agency customers in the administration and oversight of large government programs and initiatives. As a member of one of our DHS support teams, you will play an important role performing a wide array of security advisory and engineering activities as a Continuous Monitoring Lead.
* Lead multiple team members in the collection, review, analysis, and follow-up metrics of agence Plans of Action and Milestones.
* Prepare POA&M and Risk reports for the Director, summarizing the state of remediation efforts, metrics and timelines
* Work with engineering teams to design, develop, and implement security tools across the Federal Government
* Ongoing familiarization with the CDM Program and awareness of POA&M impact.
* U.S. Citizenship is required by the contract
Minimum Education and Years of Relevant Experience
* Fifteen (15) years of relevant IT experience
* Seven (7) years of cybersecurity experience
* At least one Security Certification (e.g. CISSP)
* Certification in Quality Management
* Knowledge in eGRC tools, particularly Xacta and Archer
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* Active Secret Clearance
* Knowledge of DHS Organizations and Policies
ABOUT SE SOLUTIONS
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation s security and defend our fellow citizens safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today s mission, and anticipate tomorrow s demands. For more information, visit http://www.sesolutions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.