Information Assurance: Ongoing Authorization and POA&M Mgmt-212
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 3/25/2017
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions) is a proven, results-focused cybersecurity, management, and information technology services firm committed to support federal agencies that focus on protecting and defending our nation s homeland security, intelligence, and stability. In a rapidly changing threat landscape, we have the organizational agility, deep homeland security experience, cultural insight and multidisciplinary expertise to help our customers accomplish today s mission and anticipate tomorrow s demands, efficiently and cost-effectively.
SE Solutions professionals work with our federal agency customers in the administration and oversight of large government programs and initiatives. As a member of one of our DHS support teams, you will play an important role performing a wide array of security advisory and engineering activities.
* Work with constituent federal organizations to monitor, review, analyze and maintain ongoing authorizations. Identify systemic risks and recommended improvements.
* Work with engineering teams to design, develop, and implement security tools across the Federal Government.
* Support Reporting, Policy and other Document Review.
* Ongoing familiarization with the Cyber Security field, best practices and methodologies.
* U.S. Citizenship is required by the contract
Minimum Education And Years Of Relevant Experience
* 7 Years in Information Technology
* 4 Years in Cybersecurity
* Security Certification (e.g. CEH, CISSP, tool-specific Certification)
* Knowledge of NIST RMF and Security Controls
* Knowledge of Vulnerability and POA&M prioritization and management
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* Active Secret Clearance
* Knowledge of DHS Organizations and Policies
* Background in vulnerability review and inventory management.
ABOUT SE SOLUTIONS
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation s security and defend our fellow citizens safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today s mission, and anticipate tomorrow s demands. For more information, visit http://www.sesolutions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.