Information Assurance Reports Writer-206
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions) is a proven, results-focused cybersecurity, management, and information technology services firm committed to support federal agencies that focus on protecting and defending our nation s homeland security, intelligence, and stability. In a rapidly changing threat landscape, we have the organizational agility, deep homeland security experience, cultural insight and multidisciplinary expertise to help our customers accomplish today s mission and anticipate tomorrow s demands, efficiently and cost-effectively.
SE Solutions professionals work with our federal agency customers in the administration and oversight of large government programs and initiatives. As a member of one of our DHS support teams, you will play an important role performing a wide array of security advisory and engineering activities.
* Coordinate with IA Analysis to collect, analyse and report in accordance with scorecard data.
* Assist training team with report aggragation and presentation regarding training presentation and compliance.
* Support Inventory Management Team on system inventory refresh reporting.
* U.S. Citizenship is required by the contract
Minimum Education and Years of Relevant Experience
* Bachelors Degree
* Five (5) years of consulting experience, (IT Security Preferred)
* Security Certification (Security+, CEH Preferred)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, emphasis on technical writing and analysis
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* Active Secret Clearance
* Knowledge of DHS Organizations and Policies
* Security training: academic or certification
Must be able to present writing samples for review.
ABOUT SE SOLUTIONS
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation s security and defend our fellow citizens safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today s mission, and anticipate tomorrow s demands. For more information, visit http://www.sesolutions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.