Information Center Specialist - Full Time, Marlborough
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
Digital Federal Credit Union
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time 3 day shifts & 2 Evening Shifts of 12pm-9pm, alternating Saturdays 8:30am - 3:30pm
Service Excellence: The DCU Way
Service is an integral part of DCU living its vision and achieving our mission. DCU Nation simply wouldn't exist without service. We pride ourselves in the service we provide our members, our internal customers, and our co-workers. All DCU employees will provide Service Excellence, the DCU Way, incorporating the Guiding Principles of DCU's culture:
* People come first
* Do the right thing
* Make a difference
Understand and explain all DCU products and services, identify members' needs, and cross-sell appropriate products. Provide members with quality service and accurately process routine transactions in a timely manner
* Support DCU's Success Sharing Growth Goals through participation in the Branch Services sales program. Identify members' needs and make appropriate referrals that develop the PFI relationship.
* Support DCU's Service Goals by:
* Answering all calls within the specified service levels
* Providing members with efficient and professional service *Directing calls to the appropriate department when necessary
* Understand and explain all DCU products and services.
* Accurately process all routine transactions and file maintenance.
* Utilize MemberWorks.
* To track member contact
* To improve member service
* To be proactive in servicing the members
* To make the appropriate referrals of products and/or services
* Recommend enhancements
* Attend Product and Service training.
* Adhere to all DCU policies and procedures.
* Make recommendations on ways to improve the Information Center operations.
* Participate in focus groups and project teams.
* Achieve monthly sales goal referrals as assigned by Team Leader.
* Cross-sell additional DCU products and services including, but not limited to, loan products, (Insurance products, PC Branch, Bill Payer, checking accounts, Financial Services, Realty Services)
* Accept guidance and coaching from Management from Call monitoring sessions and mystery shops regarding member service and call statistics.
* Train and provide assistance in other skillsets including but not limited to:
* Loan Application Team
* Outbound Call Group
* Email and Chat Teams
* Train and provide assistance with department fulfillment duties.
* Complete all required Bank Secrecy Act related training annually and maintain knowledge of current BSA policies, specifically those related to cash handling (CTR filing) and identifying and reporting possible suspicious activity.
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Information Center Manager, Assistant Manager or Team Leader.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Degree: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected? Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.